An International Missionary Outreach Dedicated to Evangelizing the Lost  By Sharing The Gospel According to the Scriptures

To add your name to our Ministry Update List and/or our Prayer Partners List please enter your email address below and then click on the "Go" button.  People on our Ministry Update List will receive our weekly newsletter and periodic ministry updates. People on our Prayer Partners List will receive prayer requests from time to time.
Email:

Slideshow image


Since your web browser does not support JavaScript, here is a non-JavaScript version of the image slideshow:

slideshow image


slideshow image


slideshow image


slideshow image


slideshow image


slideshow image


slideshow image


In The News
   
 
 

 

In The News

 

Article: One World Government

British Prime Minister David Cameron resigned Friday in the wake of a historic referendum that saw the British public vote in favor of withdrawing from the European Union. The knife's edge Brexit (British exit) ballot saw 51.8% of Britons vote in favor of leaving the 28-member bloc, while 48.2% voted to remain. The vote makes Britain the first country to leave the EU since its formation in 1993. British media reported that the referendum turnout was 71.8%, with more than 30 million people voting -- the highest turnout at a U.K. election since 1992.

Standing outside Number 10 Downing Street in London with his wife Samantha at his side, a visibly emotional Cameron -- who had supported Britain's remaining in the EU -- said the country required "fresh leadership" to navigate the lengthy separation process from the bloc.
 

 


.

Read Full Article....


 

 

 

Understand The Times is an independent non-profit organization in Canada and the United States.
Understand The Times is not affiliated or dependent upon any other organization or denomination.
Understand The Times is accountable to a board of directors in the United States and Canada
and accountable, first of all, to Jesus Christ and His word.

 

Fair Use Notice


Home | Contact The Ministry | Goals And Objectives | Statement Of Faith | Schedule
 Ministry Updates | Books | DVDs | Tracts | Commentary By Roger Oakland
Internet Bible SchoolLet There Be Light | Go To Meeting | Creation Gallery
UTT Myanmar | UTT Kenya | UTT Philippines | UTT South Africa | UTT Mexico
San Felipe | Exposing The Emerging Church | Support Bryce Homes | Support UTT
Bryce Homes International | Internet Church | God's Word For Today |  Search This Site | Meeting
 In The News Archives 2017 | UTT Spanish Site